Work experience opportunities are available on all courses. We put employability at the core of all our courses; you will have the opportunity to develop through a range of experiences. We have relationship with large number of employers including The Ritz London, Genesis, Deloitte and Barclay.
ENTERPRISE IS EMBEDDED INTO OUR TEACHING AND OUR PEOPLE
Courses are open for Bachelors and Masters for January 2020
Nursing| Renewable Engineering | Oil and Gas Engineering |Accounting and Finance | Business | Marketing | Computing | Public Health Management | Law (LLB & LLM) |Network Security | Engineering | Health & Life Sciences| Hospitality | Management | Engineering Project Management | Human Resources + CIPD | and more…
- Free application, visa counseling and pre-departure briefing.
- No English Test(s) required, WAEC and NECO accepted.
- Ranked 15th best University in the UK.
- No 1 Modern University of the year.
- 97% employability or further study rate, 6 months after graduation.
- Wide range of accredited courses varying from Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Levels.
- Three intakes in a year (January, May and September).
To make a FREE application Visit: https://coventrylagos.typeform.com/to/Vz4WoJ
For more information
Please contact our In-country Representative at BCIE Lagos Office.
For more details:
Coventry University in-country Representative
BCIE Victoria Island Office
No 14, MuriOkunola Street (Megamound place)
Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.